I just wanted to post some pics of the kids when Grandpa was here. We went back to the splash park again. Claire had a blast as usual and Noel had fun hanging with my Dad. We want to let my Dad know that Claire has a new favorite book! It is the African Safari pop up book she got from him for her birthday. She wants us to read it to her all the time. We have to keep it up high, though. She's already ripped off a lion head and a hippo head. But with just a little tape they're good as new! It's all good... what do you expect from a two year old?


3 comments:
It is amazing, I see so much of Peter in Noel. It is not that they look alike because they really don't. But I think it is that love and adoration in thier eyes that is the same.When I look at pictures of Noel and he reminds me of Pete. Sweet little boys!May they also look at us with stars and hearts in their eyes!
Claire and Noel are super cute! I love his smile!! Do you guys have that Texas pride going on yet? I've heard it's a must! The "Jane Austin" test was fun! Fun seeing what you guys have been up to!
Karyna loves tearing apart books too! Anything that pops up or has flaps doesn't last long around our house. She also still likes to eat them. I don't even want to know how much paper has gone through her little body!
Post a Comment