
Claire is playing with her animals from Grandma and Grandpa Adams. She says her favorite animal is the "
eledent".

"Come on... take the picture already."

Claire loves to play and snuggle with her baby brother...

Just
chillin' in Sister's room... This is where most of our days are spent. Kind of boring, I know, but the kids enjoy it and so do I. It is much better than watching T.V. It's too hot to do much outside even though we have had a break and it's been in the low nineties this week. I'm too scared to take both Claire and Noel to the pool since Claire is too adventurous for her own good in the water. So, we camp out in Claire's room. Claire plays with her toys and her baby brother and I can supervise.
3 comments:
Not a bad life I must say. Those kids sure are cute! I can't wait to meet Noel at Christmas. I wish we could come and see you this summer but with me staying home, that is not going to happen sadly. We won't have to sacrifice too much longer. Something great is about to happen, I just don't know what yet!
Samples of Brisket... that cracked me up!
That is so cute that they snuggle up together. One of mine usually ends up screaming when they try to cuddle.
Steph - That is usually the case with mine too. This was a lucky shot of them :)
Post a Comment