Thursday, September 4, 2008

Horsey's Mommy!

In the morning, about six horses came by my parent's backyard. There is a walking trail right next to a horse field right behind their house. My dad cut up some apples and we went out to feed them.

Claire was excited, but she kept her distance.

She decided to show them her horsey dance.


View from the back patio.

I brought Noel out to see the horses. I don't really know what was going on in his baby head, but he sure was watching intently. His eyes got very big. Though the horses didn't produce any giggles from him. Feeding horsey's is very serious business apparently.

2 comments:

Stephanie T said...

Forget moving to be closer to your parents. With the horses and field for a Backyard I would move in with them! What a fun trip. I love a good long drive, until a toy hits me in the back of a head and a two year old starts screaming. But it sounds like yours went very well, considering a 2 year old and a baby!

Ally Cat Girl said...

Claire's so cute. You need to get the horsey dance on video!