Saturday, September 27, 2008

Some new developments


We decided to dress up Noel in this outfit since it cooled down last week. He looks a little like a mini Larry the Cable guy. Noel will be six months on Wednesday. I can't believe how fast he is growing up!

I took Claire to her "Music Makers" class. She has a blast learning songs and the names of her little buddies. It is a group of about a dozen two year olds and the moms take turns leading them in songs and helping them learn about rhythym and movement. Claire's favorite things to do are to hold an instrument while marching in a parade and play Row Row Your Boat with Mommy. I'm so grateful to the Sheens for opening up their home to us.


After music time... it's snack time. It is so cute seeing all the two year olds sitting around this table. They can hardly reach the table - all their little noses barely come up to it.


I didn't have my camera the first week so my friend Jessica took some pictures of Claire playing afterwards.

She caught Claire getting into this car with this stranger!


But it turns out she was just carjacking her friend Chase.


Chase learned a valuable lesson about women, I guess... They are not to be trusted!

And Claire commits her first felony...

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

YOu better rein her back in! Some day we'll steal a real car together. Noel does look like Larry the cable guy! He is So CUTE! I just want to hug the crap outa him!