We took these pictures last Sunday after church. When Claire was 5 months old we had some professional pictures taken of her that were just so cute. This time around we don't really have the money so we will have to wait until Christmas. I know that there are deals all of the time... but it's so hard to say no to pictures of your child when they show them to you after your sitting. Like a coupon for $9.99 for a few wallets and an 8x10- turns into $100+ worth of pictures because I have to buy all of the poses and all of the different backdrops.
8 comments:
I think home-taken potraits turn out better than the studio shots sometimes. He is soooo cute! That outfit rocks.
I'm diggin the old man golf hat. They are some cute pictures.
what a cute little bugger. resembles claire, doesn't he?
Sherman had that same outfit and I absolutely loved it on him. Noel is such a cutie.
I'm positive that Noel is getting cuter and cuter every month!
Noel is so cute! I love the hat the best
What great pictures. He's getting so big and such a handsome smile.
I can't believe he is 5 months old, like half of a year has just flown by. He is really cute! I say take the pictures at home. Then again, that's because we are awful at making or keeping picture appts. I have only done it 2 times in all my 9 years. Sad huh!
Post a Comment