We got this ghostie hat from Aunt Jenny a couple years ago and I thought I'd put it on Noel for fun this morning... Yep... still cute....
We took a trip to a pumpkin patch Friday morning. It was a good time. Johanna drove and we all piled in her mini-van. It was about a half hour drive but the kids just chilled watching Finding Nemo in the back. Luckily the babies slept. Here is Claire on the hayride. The girl is not afraid of much. She just climbed right on and made herself comfortable.
Here the kids check out the pumpkins. Claire kept trying to take home this green one.
More hayride...
The other night for FHE we decided to go outside on our balcony and paint a little pumpkin. Earlier while grocery shopping, Claire found "the one" and kept yelling, "My punkin!" So it had to come home with us. Noel was kept occupied in his jumperoo. He loves this thing just like Claire did at this age. He doesn't have as much baby fat on his thighs to work off though... his legs are so skinny!
I marked a face on the pumpkin and gave Claire some paints. She was excited - even though the picture may not lead you to believe...


A treat for the ride home
1 comment:
I LOVE the pictures! So cute :)
Post a Comment