
Claire went on her first pony ride. Since she is only two I got to walk with her, though I think she would have been fine on her own. I couldn't find a way to edit myself out of these pictures, but Claire looks so cute on her pony, Cookie, that I just had to post them.

Noel hung out here
Our fearless girl wanted to go down the slide. She only got two shots at it, so the second slide she wanted to relish in it and she took her time I guess. She stayed up at the top just jumping and saying hello to all the other sliders. We finally had to coax her down.

After the slide, she actually sat still long enough to get her face painted! This girl will hardly sit still for anything!
So we coaxed her down with candy... Cotton candy... It was her first experience with it, so she didn't understand the concept at first that it melts in your mouth.
But she soon caught on...
Heading off into the sunset...

3 comments:
I can't beleive how big she is! Christmas is on its way and I am so EXCITED to see her and little Noel. A hairy man festival sounds fun, I think Matt could have given Aaron a run for his money...maybe we should have one in OK while we are there.
She has gotten so big. I know I say that every time I comment, but it's so true. I just keep thinking of her as the baby I use to babysit. The comment about your hubby and the hairy man contest was so funny! Hope you guys are doing great!
you guys are awesome! What fun, a hairy man festival! I can't believe how cute and big your kiddos are!! So BYU maybe? wahooooo! Do you know yet what the plan is? Are you excited about more school?:(
Post a Comment