We made this video last night at bedtime. We sat Noel and Claire down together for some pictures, that's why there is a spotlight on them for a little while. Anyway, as you can see Noel is coming to understand his role as a little brother to Claire and getting quite a kick out of it. The more he annoys her the more he laughs it seems. You can hear our giggles too, the kids are just too cute!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, that's so funny! I guess sibling rivalry begins right away, huh?
that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! thanks for posting. chase and I laughed our bums off!
I love it! He already knows what buttons to press! What a delightful little boy!!!! I can't wait to meet him and introduce him to lil' Pedro!
There is nothing better than baby giggles. So cute.
Post a Comment