Thursday, October 16, 2008
Decision time
O.k. so we decided to go. We are pretty excited. Thanks for all the suggestions and the babysitting offers! We decided to take the kids (as much as I'd like to go without them, I'm not ready to quit nursing) and meet Aaron's parents there and hit Shedd's Aquarium Friday or Saturday. Aaron's parents wanted us to bring Claire so badly they offered to pay for her ticket. They love their little granddaughter! We'll see how much it will be before this is set in stone, but for now we are planning on taking a mini vacation to Chicago! We can have a romantic getaway some other time, like when I'm not nursing and lose some baby wieght. Thanks to KGSR! I still can't believe I won? I'm thinking I'm going to take this contest more seriously next year... It could happen! maybe...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WhooHoo great decision. I just wanted to let you in on a little tip. Check your local museum (if you have one) for memberships. A lot of museums have "passports" included free with membership that allow you to get into other musueums for free. (I forgot the name of the chain of museums)
Our museum is $50 a year for two people but the passport allows us to get into any and all of Chicago musuems (and 200+ around the world)for free for the entire family. So not only is a a great discount if your going to multiple museums, but also added a person for free.
Good Luck and I hope you have a BLAST!!
PS- Let us know how the concert when. I am dying to know if they are any good or not.
YEAH!!! I am so Happy that you guys are going! Just believe that you are going and you will! I wish I could come.
That's awesome, Sarah!! I love Chicago! You'll have a blast.
That is so awesome you guys are going to Chicago. We haven't been since my sister moved. But it turns out that my sister will also be in Chicago in November defending her dissertation. So, I'll talk to Tim and see if it's something we can do. We would love to see you guys.
Post a Comment