
I received this today after church from the nursery workers. One thing that has really been hard since we moved to Arizona has been Noel's transition into the nursery program. He usually screams and screams and nobody can get him to calm down and they usually bring him to me and I spend the rest of church either running after him in the gym or in the nursery with him. But look how happy he is now! They have gotten a new nursery leader and started having regular music time and lessons and he is really enjoying it. He still cries when we leave him, but he calms down in minutes.
This and hearing the bishop say, "Holy Schnykies" today were definitely the best gifts I got this year.
Happy Mother's Day.
2 comments:
I don't think you could possibly have a cuter son! What a cute card.
And we do have a cool bishop, don't we?
Happy Mother's Day to you.
Lol- that is hilarious your bishop said that. As for the card- priceless. I'm glad he's doing better in nursery. I'm dreading the move and transition to everything new for Xavier.
Post a Comment