Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TV Tunes?

So, the other night Aaron and I got a babysitter and went to see a movie - Clash of the Titans... it was all right... Anyhoo - one of the previews was for the new A-Team movie. That's right the B.A. Baracus, Hannibal, Murdoch, and Face... A-Team. So, we started talking about the best 80's theme song... Personally, I like Bosom Buddies' and Real American Hero's. What is your favorite?

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I missed out on the entire 1980's tv and movies experience. Well, actually my 80's experience was Sesame Street and Mr. Rogers. But for TV theme songs? The 70s rocked - story songs like Gilligan's Island and Brady Bunch. You can't get better than that.

Keeping up with the Bonacci's said...

i think you must be really old because i don't even remember those shows. But I would say Cheers, The golden girls, and Gummie Bears, and Charles in Charge, The facts of Life, oh so many!

Sarah said...

really old.... me? It was greatest American Hero... not Real American heroes - those were beer commercials... but those songs were pretty good.